Saturday, June 17, 2006
Today we celebrated father's day in advance. Went to JB wayyy in the early morning and guess what. We arrived at Jusco AFTER breakfast; at 10AM. People were still wiping their display shelves. Since mother cant walk for long hours; we decided to bandage her foot at home, and when we got to Jusco, we literally borrowed a wheelchair and put her on and pushed her everywhere we went. Sheesh! The lengths that a mother would go to just to shop! And of course, they bought baby wipes for the baby. Remember, he's yet to be born and he is only 7months.
BABY WIPES, PEOPLE. 2 months in advance. -_- (i haven't told you they bought diapers, did I?)
And of course, I bought the loves of my life. =D

and thank you dear boyfriend for being so concerned. Your care and concern supercedes everything else. I know I may never be able to be pampered spoilt by gifts and luxury by you; but I know I'll never be able to get the same love and care from someone else. I Love You!
X O X O; 7:38 pm